Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ode to Unborn

Good evening.

As I was sitting in my car on the way home I relised I had not put on this site much that I have actually written, then I started thinking about how little I've written lately. Both these issues are going to change.

To that end I am putting on a poem I have written for my Sister's unborn baby. I hope you like it.

Ode to unborn - by Robbie Craig

Sometimes the World will bring you down
Sometimes the light just can't be found
Sometimes you won't know
If you should stay or go
Sometimes the world will bring you down

But when it does just call my name
Call my name and I'll be there
Cos I will always Love you
I will always care
Just call my name and I'll be there

I want to dry your eyes when you cry
And hold you close to me
I want to make the world to shine again
Clear things uo with a gentle breeze
I don't ever want to see you hurt
I want to hear you Laugh
And I want you to know I'm there for you
through the good times and the bad

Sometimes the world is full of Joy
And hurt and Pain seem far away
The sun is shining
The birds are singing
Sometimes the world is full of Joy

That's the point of life my friend
When pain and joy go hand in hand
Sometimes you'll win
and some you'll lose
Cos that's the point of life my friend.



So that's it. an original poem by Robbie Craig, oh and Stephen, if you read this, could you try to put some music to it? I've failed dramatically!!

Goodnight all.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

Ah... bless!!!!

Thank you!

I'll have to see what I can do about music, when I eventually et the study tidied up sufficiently to set up my keyboard again, I'll let you know.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

BTW, you have spam, methinks, on your second "spoken groove" post - check the comments...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home