Tuesday, September 12, 2006

un named song

Sio this is a song I wrote about a year ago which I came across while unpacking the last of my things last night. I hope you enjoy!!

I swore that i loved you
Said that I needed you
Swore you'd be mine
till the end of all time

You said that you loved me
swore that you needed me
Said you'd be mine
till the end of all time

So why are we packing our bags
Why are we saying our love has no chance
Tell me why?
Whay are we saying goodbye?

I admit that we've made some mistakes
I admit that I hurt you, admit that I cried
But I'm reallt not sure
Not sure about saying goodbye

[ My heart was yours when you first smiled at me
My heart is yours even after all this time
I can fool myself to believe I'll live without you
I can fool myself to believe I'll be fine
Can you fool yourself to believe you'll be fine?

I'm really not sure we should let our love die
I'm really not sure that I understand why
I'm really not sure that I want this to end ] rpt

So let us unpack our bags
remember the good times, forget the bad
Say you'll stay
Cos I don't want to say goodbye.


There you go. I hope you like it. Gotta go to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home